Buying a House in Fort Worth
From urban condos to suburban, historic homes, Fort Worth has a neighborhood to suit every lifestyle. Known as the "City of Cowboys and Culture," Fort Worth has a unique personality that mixes together cowboys, commerce, and community pride. For the person interested in buying a house in the Fort Worth real estate market, you will find a diverse group of neighborhoods, suburbs, and smaller communities from which to choose.
Our team of REALTORS® at RE/MAX DFW Associates has put together a list of six sensational neighborhoods that you won't want to miss.
6 Sensational Fort Worth Neighborhoods
- Arlington – Home to Globe Life Park in Arlington, where the Texas Rangers of MLB hold their home games, and the Dallas Cowboys' spectacular AT&T Stadium, Arlington is the place to be if you love Texas sports. The city is home to nearly 380,000 residents, with strong economic indicators, a great reputation for education, and one of the most diverse demographic mixes that you'll find in the whole Metroplex. Browse Arlington, TX houses for sale.
- Bedford – A suburb of Fort Worth, Bedford is big on Texas hospitality. The annual Bedford Blues Fest is practically a pilgrimage for music lovers, and the thrilling rides at Six Flags Over Texas are a short drive away. Bedford's 49,000 residents enjoy better than average household income, and the city's hotels bring in a steady supply of tourism. Browse Bedford, TX houses for sale.
- Euless – Conveniently located near DFW International Airport, Euless offers over 600 acres of parks and recreation space, including the Texas Star public golf course. Euless also demonstrates a strong commitment to economic development, including a dedicated Industrial Development Authority. Browse Euless, TX houses for sale.
- Hurst – Located in Tarrant County, Hurst's income and unemployment numbers consistently beat state and national averages. Hurst/Bell Station, operated jointly by Dallas Area Rapid Transit and Fort Worth's Trinity Railway Express, provides easy access to every corner of the Metroplex from Hurst's central location. The Chisolm Aquatics Center, set to open in the summer of 2016, is sure to be a big hit with local families. Browse Hurst, TX houses for sale.
- Keller – When it comes to Keller, TX, the awards tell the story. Keller consistently ranks as one of the safest places to live in Texas, and as one of the best places in Texas to raise a family. Like many of the smaller cities on our list, Keller manages to maintain its small-town charm while providing all of the action and amenities you'd expect from a vibrant, growing city. Browse Keller, TX houses for sale.
- Southlake – Ever wish you could learn about a city directly from its residents? Southlake's commitment to the community is tough to beat, and the city has undertaken an annual citizen satisfaction survey to show you why. The results are in, and Southlake's 28,234 residents are especially fond of the local school system, as well as Southlake's potential as a place to raise a family. There's always another special event coming up in Southlake, with plenty of outdoor fun year-round. Browse Southlake, TX houses for sale.
Having trouble choosing which Fort Worth neighborhood is for you? Contact our team at RE/MAX DFW Associates to find homes in Fort Worth, Dallas, and all of the suburbs that make the DFW Metroplex such a special place to live.