There's no time quite like the fall inÂ Dallas-Fort Worth with football stadiums springing to life, mild, pleasant weather and a packed schedule of fun festivals to help you make the most of the season. This year's fall festivals in DFW include something that every member of the family will enjoy, whether you've lived here a while or just decided to buy a house in DFW. In addition to being a great excuse to unwind and have some fun, these festivals celebrate the many unique communities that make DFW such a special place to live.
At RE/MAX DFW Associates we love the cities where we do business, and our REALTORSÂ® in Dallas have the inside info on the best 2016 fall festivals in Dallas-Fort Worth.
Fall Family Fun: Where to Enjoy DFW's Best Fall Festivals in 2016
- Autumn at the Arboretum, Dallas â Consistently recognized as one of the most imaginative fall festivals in the country, Autumn at the Arboretum is a truly spectacular experience. Visit houses built from pumpkins, and take in thousands of blooming plants in a kaleidoscope of colors. The kids will also love the Children's Adventure Garden, so choosing to find Dallas homes for sale and buy a house is a decision the whole family will enjoy.
- State Fair of Texas, Dallas â One of the longest-running fall events in our area, the State Fair of Texas is big in every sense of the word. It lasts for 24 days, includes more than 80 live performances, and features every variety of fried food you can possibly imagine. There are also rides, games, special exhibits, and even an auto show, complete with a test-drive track. Find Dallas homes for sale, and make sure you don't miss a minute of the State Fair of Texas.
- Christmas in Cowtown, Fort Worth â Did you hear the news? Santa is real, and he loves hanging out in Cowtown to celebrate the holidays. Christmas in Cowtown is a fun, family-focused event, with a fun collection of food, vendors, and special activities. It's also a great place to shop for unique gifts you won't find anywhere else. Celebrate the season in style, and find Fort Worth homes for sale.
- Bloomin' Bluegrass and Chili CookOff, Farmers Branch â Feeling hungry? Stop by the Bloomin' Bluegrass and Chili CookOff in Farmers Branch, and be sure to bring your dancing shoes. It's a free event, with fantastic chili, award-winning bluegrass performers, and a special area for the kids. Find Farmers Branch homes for sale to make the CookOff an annual tradition.
- Fall Festival at the Plaza, Lewisville â This fun, low-key festival is the perfect place for families with children, featuring face painters, fun games, music, a petting zoo, and even a pony carousel. There's also a haunted house, full of spooky surprises. Don't worry, though, you don't have to shop haunted when you find Lewisville homes for sale.
- Sachse Fallfest, Sachse â The Sachse Chamber of Commerce has been putting on the Sachse Fallfest for more than 30 years, and it only seems to get better each year. Enjoy fresh food, live music from local bands, fun contests, and more than 100 vendors. Be sure to stop by the inflatable playground at Sachse Church Kid Zone. Find Sachse homes for sale, and see why this year's Fallfest is set to be the best yet.
There's never been a better time to find your place in the wonderful communities of DFW. Simply contact our local team at RE/MAX DFW Associates to buy a house in Dallas-Fort Worth.