Dallas has become a big part of the national conversation among Realtors, but the hype doesn't have anything to do with the latest adventures of Jerry Jones and the Cowboys. No, Dallas is a popular topic of conversation because it's become one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Real estate agents across the United States consistently rank Dallas among the country's biggest boomtowns, and for long-time residents it's no surprise that our great city has become a popular destination for home shoppers all over the country. The job market is booming, we have some of the top school systems in the country, and there's simply something special about calling Dallas home.
But what are the most popular zip codes in Dallas, and what makes certain Dallas neighborhoods so popular? Our RE/MAX DFW Associates REALTORSÂ® in Dallas have the answers to your burning boomtown questions.
Big Growth in Big D: The Fastest Growing Zip Codes in Dallas
- Bishop Arts District (75208) â Want to live in the trendy part of the city, with great bars, creative restaurants, and a strong passion for the arts? The Bishop Arts District is every art lovers dream, and it has become one of the hottest neighborhoods in Dallas. Come for the great art, stay for the vibrant collection of locally owned small businesses. Millennials love living in this neighborhood.
- Prosper (75078) â Lately, Prosper has been coming in first place in most rankings of the fastest growing ZIP codes in Dallas, thanks to its strong economic performance, excellent schools, and wide selection of high-end real estate. It's a great destination for families, as Prosper High School is one of the most innovative high schools in the country, with state of the art facilities.
- Frisco (75034) â Another year, another round of awards for Frisco as one of the fastest growing cities in Texas. The story is familiar by now, but there are very good reasons that Frisco shows up on these lists year after year. It's an affluent suburb, and thanks to recent growth has become a mid-sized city in its own right. Frisco's population topped 150,000 for the first time in 2015.
- McKinney (75071) â The city of McKinney, also a suburb of Dallas, has earned its fair share of awards as well. In fact, it's been named the best place to live in the entire country, by Money Magazine. Why so many accolades? It all starts with a booming economy, but McKinney also has a strong reputation for safety, education, and family entertainment.
- Trophy Club (76262) â In Trophy Club, growth is simply part of the plan. Trophy Club is a Master Planned Community, with beautiful scenery, a one-of-a-kind golf course, and a comprehensive plan for the future. If you want easy access to all of the action in Dallas but like the idea of returning to a smaller town at the end of the day, Trophy Club just might be the perfect place for you.
- Downtown Dallas (75201) â We have saved the best for last, at least if you love the charms of urban life. Downtown Dallas is exciting, evolving, and always entertaining. Homes in this part of town are in very high demand, and for good reason.
Having trouble choosing between so many great neighborhoods? No problem! Contact our RE/MAX DFW Associates REALTORSÂ® in Dallas to start your house hunt for homes in Dallas and its many wonderful suburbs.