Along Frontier Parkway, along the Dallas North Tollway extension, along the Collin and Denton county lines, numerous subdivisions are underway. These new master-planned communities have recently been announced:
- The Lakes at Mustang Ranch will have 1,850 homes. (Frontier Parkway, near Parvin Road.)
- Wells South by Hillwood Communities (Ross Perot, Jr) will have 1,350 homes. (Frontier Parkway, near Parvin Road.)
- Creeks of Legacy will have 1,030 homes. (Western side of Dallas North Tollway.)
- Sutton Field will have 2,290 homes. (Along the Collin/Denton county line.)
Both the Celina ISD and Prosper ISD are feverishly planning and building schools for the future growth. Voters have approved school bonds and the boom is on.
- Projections by the Celina Economic Development Corporations, January 29, 2016
Wells South Community, Celina Sutton Field Development, Celina