RE/MAX Dallas-Fort Worth is the premier real estate office here in the "DFW" area – and the largest RE/MAX company in the southwestern United States. Our real estate agents do things big, and there's nothing bigger than the fun you can enjoy throughout Dallas-Fort Worth this winter!
For the coolest time this side of the Rio Grande, check out these local attractions:
- Go Shopping in Grapevine - Historic Grapevine Downtown Shops, North and South Main Street; Worth, Jenkins and Barton Street
Grapevine offers the best local shopping right in the historic downtown area. The area is known for quaint local boutiques where you can find handcrafted holiday gifts. Everything from vintage antiques to western wear to gourmet food is available at dozens of shops.
- Head to the Rodeo in Arlington - AT&T Stadium, 1 AT&T Way, Arlington, TX 76011
When it's rodeo time, the Rodeo in Arlington is the biggest and best around. Qualifying events are held at AT&T Stadium all year as athletes from around the country compete for a spot in The American, the #1 tournament in team roping, barrel racing, steer wrestling, and more!
- Take a Step Back in Time - The Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza, 411 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75202-3301
The Sixth Floor Museum gives you a trip back in time to one of the most epochal events in U.S. history. It features unique collections dedicated to the life and loss of President John F. Kennedy, which took place in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. Carefully preserved artifacts and photos tell the story.
- Break Out This Winter at Escape This - 4372 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 75244
Escape This is one of the most popular escape rooms in Texas. Teams compete to figure out an escape route from daring and devilish puzzles. They'll test your limits and stretch your mind – and they're fun for the whole family.
- Get a snack at WOW! DONUTS AND DRIPS - 6509 W. Park Boulevard, Plano, Texas 75093
WOW! Donuts has dozens of delicious artisanal donuts for your tasting pleasure. The local shop is known for crafting each bite with love, layering flavors like lemon blueberry, orange creamsicle, and Andes mint. Plus, there's a full selection of coffee and tea to wash it down with.
- Grab a Dog in Denton - Dix Coney Island, 123 N Elm St, Denton, Texas 76201
When you want the best hot dogs, Dix Coney Island offers the classic experience. A family-owned and operated shop known for burgers, sandwiches, subs, and gyros, no meal there is complete without a Coney dog: It comes with chili, mustard, and onions.
- Dine, Drink & Discover at Legacy Food Hall - 7800 Windrose Avenue, Plano, TX 75024
What can you find at Legacy Food Hall? Food, music, and fun await, with drinks for all during happy hours: 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday. There's dozens of ever-rotating food stalls in addition to the taproom, and live events like karaoke and trivia nights.
- See Dallas on the McKinney Avenue Trolley - 3153 Oak Grove Avenue, Dallas, TX 75204
The McKinney Avenue Trolley is one of the most scenic ways to see Dallas. Yes, these are real, vintage trolleys that gently roll through Uptown for an unforgettable adventure. You can book your own trolley with dining tables and local catering.
- Cheer on the Dallas Stars at Dr. Pepper Arena - 2601 Avenue of the Stars, Frisco, TX 75034
Dr. Pepper Arena remains the top place in Texas to catch live NHL action. The Dallas Stars are the local favorites and headliners here, of course. This modern venue also offers other for family fun, including Winter Wonderland ice skating.
- Go for a Swim in Grand Prairie at Epic Waters - 2970 Epic Place, Grand Prairie, TX 75051
Epic Waters is an indoor water park that lets visitors have wet and wild excitement no matter how cold it gets outside. It has slides and rides including the Lasso Loop, the tallest aqua loop in America. Young visitors can also enjoy birthday parties and live entertainment.
- Say Hello to a Penguin at the Dallas Zoo - 650 S. R.L. Thornton Freeway, Dallas, TX 75203
The famous Dallas Zoo has all kinds of unforgettable residents, but nothing says winter quite like the penguin. Penguin Days are here, with $7 admission from January 3 through February 28. Winter hours run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – children 2 and under visit free.
Ready to start your journey in Dallas? RE/MAX DFW Associates is here to help. We'll support you every step of the way with our unique brand of expert insight on everything Dallas-Fort Worth. The top customer service in real estate makes it easy.
Contact us to find out more about your real estate opportunities.